Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Sunday, February 14, 2010

SWIMWEAR AND EVENING GOWN PINK PINK PINK

Happy Valentines DAY!!!!!!!!!!

This morning my mom had me try on my swim wear for the pageant.  It is a two piece pink suit.  it has shiney pink flowers allover it with beads that hang from the bottom of the top.  It is so shiney and shimmery I really love it.  My Grandma is fixing my gown which is also pink.  and has alot of shiney stones on it. 

Today I am going to practice my slow beauty walk with my pageant shoes on.  I wore them for the first time yesterday and even though the heel in not that big they are a little hard for me to walk in.  My Grandma and my mom said the more I practice the easier it will get.  I hope they are right.  I am getting more excited everyday about my pageant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS