Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Learning about pageants

Today I learned something new about the pageant world.  My mom asked me if I thought it was good for my name to be called first or last and I said first ofcoarse.  I thought if I got called first then I was in first place.  Well I was wrong.  My mom explained two things to me.  First off it does not matter when my name get called as long as I tried my best I am always first place to her and second the way of the pageant world.  The way the pageant works is this, if you don't get called right away that is actually good.  If you get a crown for your age you usually don't get the overall title for the whole pageant.  The big crown means you had the best score out of everyone.  Thats ok though I am just going to try my hardest cause I want the big trophy and crown but if I don't win I will know I tried my hardest and that is all that matters.  As long as I have fun I know my family will be proud but I really do want the big trophy cause it would be cool to show off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS