Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Practice Practice Practice

I am finnaly all done with home work.  So I have decidied to play on the computer for a while then I am gonna get back to proacticing my  beauty walk.  I even practice at school when I am walking down the hall and when I am at gym.  I told my mom that yesterday I wasmy  practicing in gym class and she was so proud of me.   We are gonna try to go to the theatre maybe during the day and have a practice on the stage there.  I have also got my interview speech all done.  I am gonna say "Hello my name is Savannah Hess and I am 10 years old.  I am in the 4th grade.  I love puppies and kittens and my favorite sport is soccer.  When I grow up I want to be a marine mammel vet."  I have been practicing saying that over and over.  My mom will look at me out of no where and say Beauty Smile.  When she does that I look at her and smile.  That really helps me with getting a perfect smile.  Now I am off to practice my walking again. 

I also want to say thank you to all who have donated so far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS