Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Blue Dress and My pageant partner

I got my blue beauty dress yesterday.  Blue is my favorite color so I was very excited to get it. I am going to wear this dress next weekend at the Sunburst Pageant in Greenville.  I am also going to wear it in Arizona for my big pageant.


This is My Cousin Abby she is my pageant partner and will be doing the Cover Miss Pageant with me.  She is wearing her fancy swimwear.
This is my new glitz picture!!!

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Anonymous Hannah May Mudge said...

Abby is so cute!(and so are you in your glitz picture)

 
At November 8, 2016 at 10:02 PM , Blogger PageantMom said...

How old was she then? My daughter and I was just at a Sunburst Pageant with a girl with cerebral palsy.

 
At November 8, 2016 at 10:03 PM , Blogger PageantMom said...

How old was she then? My daughter and I was just at a Sunburst Pageant with a girl with cerebral palsy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS