Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Sunday, February 21, 2010

1 week till Sunburst and my online pageant

Today I am getting ready for my pageant next weekend.  I am getting my hair rolled and practicing my model walk and most improtant my smile.  My mom also entered me into an online pageant where you are judged on photos.  Here is the site,  http://www.starshine-productions.com/contestants.htm if anyone would like to check it out. They will announce the winners soon.  I am also still looking for anyone who can to sponser me for my big CA covermiss pageant.  Everylittle bit helps.
 Thanks
Love Savannah

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 1:48 PM , Anonymous Hannah May Mudge said...

Savannah your pictures look lovely. I think you are going to win for sure. My mom and I want to come to your Greenville pageant. Can you give us the details as to where to go and when?
Keep up the great work.
Lots of love,
Hannah Mudge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS