Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Miss Starshine 2nd Runner Up


 
So I just found out I am the Little Miss Starshine 2nd Runner Up.  Its not Queen but it is still a good title.  This was my first pageant online and I am so excited about it.  I will be receiving a crown,  a sash, and a special gift.  I am going to check the mail every day untill it comes.  I am also excited because in three days I will up on stage competing in my first live pageant.  Its the Miss Sunburst Pageant in Greenville, NC.  I am all ready for that one!  My mom told me that we are going to stay the night at the Hilton Hotel and I am super excited about staying there after the Pageant on Saturday!!!

Also I am also still looking for sponsors for my CA cover miss pageant so if you can sponsor me I would love that.  Thank you for reading my blog and make sure to come back again because I will be posting my results of my pageants as soon as I find out.

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous ODella Romaine said...

Congratulations Savannah! I am so very happy for you! Keep up the good work and you and your Mom have a wonderful time this weekend at the Miss Sunburst Pageant in greenville.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS