Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I AM Little Miss Greenville Sunburst

Last night I was so nervous! But I did it.  I got up on stage and did my beauty walk and interview question.  The pageant director even told me I looked perfect.  So I was crowned Little Miss Sunburst for Greenville NC.  I also won Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Eyes, Most Photogenic, Best Attire, Best Model look, most beautiful, and Prettiest Smile. I am also qualified to go to the State Competion in Charlotte NC which we are going to do the first week in May.  Even though I was nervous it was so much fun.  I had so many people there from Elizabeth City to cheer me on like My grandma and grandpa, my mom, Rene and Gabe, Hanna and Kathy and April.  They were all cheering for me and it helped me so much.  I came home with two trophies, a crown and six medals.  Thank you to everyone who was there cheering me on!!!!!!!!!





This is me after my model walk and doing my interview question.




3 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good job savannah.My daughter ebony has Cerebral Palsy she is 19 years old. Hear niece Nevaeh does pageants and we will be a Sunburst State in may.Maybe we will get to meet you and cheer you on I think that's great.

 
At May 10, 2010 at 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savannah, you did a wonderful job and you have a wonderful attitude and personality. Your heart is in the right place. You are surely an angel. Keep up the good work. God Bless you.

Marshville

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Savannah you look wonderful my daughter also has the same complications has had numerous braces n can not speak..We will be entering the Sunburst Pageant here in Georgie and we we wondering how u find shoes that you can wear,,becuase I am assuming your right heel does not touch the ground..If you could respond we would appericitae it. Thank You and great job

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS