Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Friday, February 26, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is the big day.  My very first live pageant.  I have my dress and shoes and my fancy earings and necklace.  I am ready to go!  My mom even got us a room at a fancy hotel.  This is'nt my big national pageant out in california but it is the first time I will be on stage infront of judges and strangers doing my pageant walk and my beauty smile.  I am a little nervous but my mom says I am going to be great.  I have been practicing every day on my walk making sure I stand up straight and especially smile big.  I have even been practicing my interview questions.  Tomorrow my friend Gabe will be there with his mom and   Hanna with her mom and my mom and Grandma and Grandpa and April.  I will get on my Blog tomorrow after the pageant and post pictures and tell everyone how I did.  Thanks for reading and stay tuned for results tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS