Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beauty is as Beauty Does writen by Robert Kelly-Goss

Last Monday after school my mom and I went down to the Daily Advance so Robert Kelly-Goss could interview me for an article for the sunday paper.  He talked to me about having Cerebral Palsy and about being in beauty pageants.  I was kinda nervous while he was talking to me but excited to see how my article would come out.  So this morning my mom and I got up and went down to a gas station down the road and picked up a copy of the Daily Advance.  I started reading the article as soon as my mom got the paper.  I am so excited for everyone else to read it also.  Here is a link to the article and I hope you like it!

http://www.dailyadvance.com/features/beauty-beauty-does-17165


2 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous O.Romaine said...

Way to go Savannah! You did an awesome job in Greenville! I really enjoyed reading the article about you in Sunday's paper. Keep up the good work!

 
At March 8, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project said...

thank you so much Odella I am so excited that you read my blog and don't forget to stay tuned for my pageant results and pics this sunday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS