Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Monday, March 8, 2010

Donations, Donations, Donations........Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Hi everyone I just wanted to take a sec and thank you to all who have donated money to sponser me for my big pageant in April out in Arizona.  I have had so many people be so kind and suportive.  If there is anyone else who would like to help I am still looking.  All you have to do is go down to the donate button on this page and click.  It will take you to paypal where you can put in as little or as much as you want.  Every dollar helps!! Thanks again to all that have and will in the future help.  I am also competing in a pageant this weekend and will be posting my results on Sunday.  In this pageant I will be doing beauty in my gown and for the first time I will be doing swimwear.  Stay tuned for results and more pictures this weekend.


Thinking about something


My Serious look



My new swimwear I can't wait to wear it
On Sunday at the My Little Miracle Pageant

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Miss Savannah... you better rock it on stage this weekend! I am looking forward to you bringing home another trophy and crown. Your pageant partner also can't with to see you!!! We love you lots..Aunt Stephanie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS