Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Monday, March 15, 2010

My Little Miracle Pageant Queen

Yesterday I competed in the My Little Miracle Pageant in Richmond Virginia.  We started off with Swimwear which was a first for me.  I watched 7 other little girls go before me then I got on stage walked down the runway did my pose then started to walk back.  About half way I stoped and with my back facing the judges I turned my head and gave one last smile before leaving the stage.  After swim wear I got in my beauty gown and waited for my turn to take the stage again and do my interview question.  I was good walking down the runway in my beauty gown but when I got done I got nervous all of a sudden.  The lady introducing us asked me my question "What do you like best about doing pageants?" and all I could say was "Medals and Trophies!".  My mom said I did good but I know it was not the best I could have done.  After beauty was over I had to wait for over an hour for crowning.  They first announced all the optional winners and I got a little trophie for my age group.  Then it was time to announce the Queens for each age group and last was the Grand Supreem Winner. 























I WON QUEEN IN MY AGE DIVISION
























All the Queens and the Ultimate Supreme



My Swimwear!


My new friend Alexis, we had so much fun hanging at the pageant!

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know that someone is using your picture and cause to posted fake pageants and fraund young girls. Ask your parents to go to my little miracle pageants and they will find a lady named Naomi Satterwhite using your information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS