Savannah's Cerebral Palsy Beauty Pageant Project

Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's been going on since March...............

Ok so I know it has been a while since I updated everyone on what's been going on so here we go. I competed in the California Cover Miss Pageant in Pheonix Arizona Back in April. It was my first Glitz Pageant and I Loved It. I competed in Beauty, Swimwear, and Outfit of Choice. After a long day of performing in all three categories it was finally time for crowning. Since it was a double pageant with California Cover Miss and Celebrity Pageants there were two chances to win!I won Mini Supreme at the Celebrity Pageant and $120.00 and Queen at California Cover Miss. I also took home a someother awards for Pretiest Hair, Best Personality, and overall Outfit of Choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the pageant in California it was back to North Carolina to get ready for my North Carolina Sunburst Pageant. Unfortunantly about two weeks after I got home I was riding on my 4wheeler I got for Christmas in the front yard and I fell off and broke my arm. My mom had to call 911 because it was such a bad break. I broke my Humerous bone which was not humerous at all. I can joke now because I am all better.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So after about two months in a cast and about one month of water therapy I was good to go.

My mom and I talked about me doing another pageant but had not foind one to compete in. So about two weeks ago my mom said she signed me up for a pageant in CHarlotte, NC called the Breathtaking Beauties Beauty Pageant. I was kind of mad because I haad not practiced at all. But she told me we would practice all week and I would be fine. So I did just that. She even got me a new Beauty Dress and a new Outfit of Choice. I was excited to get back on stage especially after the bad break in my arm and the long break. I competed in the Glitz Pageant in the morning and the Natural Pageant that night. It was so much fun. At the Glitz Pageant I took home Mini Supreme, Best overall Outfit of choice, Pretiest Hair, and Best Dressed and at the Natural Pageant I took home Overall Most Beautiful Queen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
So now I am working on getting ready for the North Carolina State America's Gorgous Girls Pageant in Fayetville, NC on September 11. I am also going to be doing the My Little Miracle Pageant in Suffolk, VA on Aug 28th where I hope to win my first Grand Supreme title. I love getting on stage and showing everyone what I can do.

Here are all my awards:

Greenville, NC Sunburst Queen
My Little Miracle Queen
Starshine Online Pageant 2nd runner Up
California Cover Miss Queen
California Celebrity Mini Supreme
Breathtaking Beauties Glitz Mini Supreme
Breathtaking Beauties Natural Overall Most Beautiful Queen

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

< FIRST DWI OFFENSE IN TEXAS